MA300 is a biometric standalone access controller featuring fingerprint readers and optional RFID for access control applications.
The unit is reliability, accurate, and fast in matching fingerprint. It comes in metallic casing rated for IP65 suitable for outdoor access control application.
MA300 can be installed in standalone mode or with ZK C3 or 3rd party door controllers using weigand protocol and physical link.
User can be enrolled via unit using the admin card in a standalone mode. The unit connects to a management/monitoring computer via TCP/IP or RS485 for real time access monitoring and log download / configuration upload.
- Standalone or with a 3rd party access controller
- IP65 rated waterproof and dust-proof structure
- Communication via TCP/IP and RS485
- Wiegand input & output for a separate Door Controller
- Access control interface for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm and doorbell
- 1 touch a-second user recognition
- Store 1,500 templates, 10,000 cards and 100,000 transactions
- OLED, buzzer, optional integrated smart card reader and external
- USB keypad
- Fingerprint and RF card reader for multi-model authentication
|Fingerprint Capacity||1,500 templates|
|ID Card Capacity||10000|
|Sensor||ZK Optical Sensor|
|Algorithm Version||ZK Finger v10.0|
|Access Control Interfaces for||3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm|
|Wiegand Signal||Input & Output|
|Standard Access Control Function||Time Zone, Group, Multi-identification Duress mode, Anti-passback|
|Optional Functions||Proximity, Mifare, external USB keypad|
|Power Supply||12V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C- 60 °C|
|Operating Humidity||10% -90%|
|Gross Weight||1.15 kg|