Circular Polarization 9dBi Long Range RFID Antenna CL7205A is a long range UHF RFID Antenna, high gain but low standing-wave ratio that brings the best performance.
The antenna is enclosed in a plastic housing rated for Ingress Protection 66 (IP66), i.e. weather and dust sealed, suitable for outdoor installation.
It is widely used with our CL7206B2 / CL7206C fixed reader for asset tracking, warehouse management, intelligent traffic management, vehicle tracking, production line management, intelligent weight measurement etc.
- Provides a maximum RFID performance with a reading distance from 1 to 15 meters standard (or a maximum 20 meters depending on the rfid tag and reader specification)
- Excellent multi-tag reading function which is >500 times per second
- IP66 rugged, applying to kinds of outdoor / severe environment, dust proof and waterproof.
- antenna type ranges from panel/ceramic type, circular/linear polarization, narrow beam / near-field antenna.
- Long Range UHF RFID Antenna
- 9dBi, long range & multi-tag reading
- Dimension: 290 mm * 290 mm * 55 mm
- Weight: 600 grams
- Housing Material: Aluminum + Engineering plastic ASA
- Protection level: IP66
- Frequency: 840-960MHz adjustable
- Gain: 9 dBi
- “H”beam angle: 70°
- “E” beam angle: 70°
- Front-back: ≥20 dB
- Polarization: Right Circular or Left Circular
- Impedance: 50 (Ω)
- VSWR: <1.3:1
- Maximum Input Power: 100W
- Connector: SMA- male or Customizable
- IM.3rd Order(2x43dBm): <-150dBc
- Lightning Protection: DC to ground
- Working Temperature: -30 to 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 85°C
- Atmospheric Pressure: 86kPa ～ 108kPa
- Relative Humidity: 5%-95% RH non-condensing
The antenna is compatible with the following long range RFID reader:
- 2-ports integrated UHF reader CL7206B2
- 4-ports fixed UHF reader CL7206C4
- 8-ports fixed UHF reader CL7206C8